Code : PL-KT-001
Planning area: 365090 m2
Area available: 365090 m2
Operation time : 50 years
Location : KonTum
Rental price : 0 $
Status : Available
belong to the investment location
1. Overview of Sao Mai Industrial Park:
Sao Mai Industrial Park has an area of 150 hectare. Located next to Ho Chi Minh road, Hoa Binh commune, Kon Tum city. The internal infrastructure system of Sao Mai Industrial Park is being synchronously invested; The centralized water treatment plant in Sao Mai Industrial Park has been completed.
2. Geographical location:
- Sao Mai Industrial Park locates in Hoa Binh Commune, Kon Tum City, Kon Tum Province, Vietnam
- Distance from Kon Tum City Center: 9 km
- Distance from PleiKu airport: 35 km
- Distance from Quy Nhon international port: 180 km
- Distance from Da Nang international port: 300 km
- Distance from Dung Quat international port: 200 km
Its infrastructure is being built in accordance with modern standards so that it is able to receive different investment projects of all fields from production, processing ect... Investors will be provided with a complete and synchronous infrastructure system including:
* Roads: Internal traffic routes in Sao Mai IDP are planned according to a grid of checkerboards and concrete carpets, ensuring convenient access to the land, policies, etc.
* Rainwater collection and drainage system with technical drainage ditch system is arranged along the roads, located inside the sidewalk.
* Electricity supply: Electricity is supplied from the national grid. Enterprises invest in low-voltage power stations depending on their needs.
* Water supply: there is a factory that supplies clean water to serve for local people and investors’ needs.
* Firefighting and prevention: Fire hydrants are arranged along the roads of the industrial zone.
* Telecommunications: The communication system is equipped with modern equipment, ensuring stable connection with the highest speed.
* Plants and landscape: Plants are covered in all the roads of the Industrial Park, besides creating a green landscape, it also contributes to ensure the ecological environment in the Industrial Park.
Investment projects in Sao Mai Industrial Park are applied to receive investment incentives for extremely difficult socio-economic conditions areas. Forms of application of investment incentives include: - Apply the corporate income tax rate lower than the normal tax rate for a definite term or for the entire duration of the investment project; exemption and reduction of corporate income tax; - Exemption from import tax on goods imported to create fixed assets; raw materials, supplies and components for the implementation of investment projects; - Exemption and reduction of land rent and land use tax. Investors need to consider their conditions so as to apply suitable investment incentives specified in the Investment Law No. 61/2020/QH14, Decree 31/2018/ND-CP and other relevant laws to determine their incentives. Investors can contact registration agencies such as Economic Zone Management Board, Department of Taxation, Department of finance and customs authority …to receive supports for investment incentive.
- Agro-forestry product processing industry; - Pharmaceutical and food processing industry; - Mechanical engineering, machine building, repair and assembly of machinery and equipment; - Producing high-grade building materials; - And other kinds of investment projects.
Download documentsDownload project description
Time to hand over : 30 - 40 days
Time to settle administrative procedures : < 10 days
Complete level of infrastructure : 80% - 90%
Transportation infrastructure : Road, Rail
Representative Of Investment Promotion In Da Nang - Investment Promotion Center for South Vietnam
Office: 5th floor, 103 Le Sat street – Hoa Cuong Nam ward – Hai Chau District Da Nang city.
Phone: 0236 3797689
Kon Tum Economics Zone Management Board
Head office: Kon Tum Economic Zone Management Board
Address: 186 U Re, Kon Tum city, Kon Tum province