belong to the investment location
1. Overview of Industrial Park Zone 1 - Bo Y International Border Gate Economic Zone
- Industrial Park Zone 1 belongs to Bo Y International Border Gate Economic Zone located in Ngoc Hoi district, Kon Tum province; with a total planned area of 200 ha.
- Industrial Park Zone 1 belongs to Bo Y International Border Gate Economic Zone which has favorable geopolitical - geo-economic position. Bo Y International Border Gate is adjacent to Phu Cua Border Gate of Laos and 01 Dak Koi Main border gate next to Kon Tuy Neak border gate of Cambodia. Being the center in the development triangle of 3 countries Vietnam - Laos - Cambodia, linking with the East - West Economic Corridor of the economic region which has been approved by the Prime Ministers of 3 countries Vietnam - Laos - Cambodia in the Announcement of Vientiane on November 24, 2004 for the development triangle of 3 countries Vietnam - Laos - Cambodia.
- Industrial Park Zone 1 has a convenient traffic system with main roads passing through: Ho Chi Minh road; Highway 40 and National Highway 14C. Many important traffic routes in other countries connecting to Bo Y International Border Gate have been invested by the Governments of other countries, such as the highway from Bo Y International Border Gate to Pleiku Airport (Vietnam). ); national highway 16A from Pak Se to Attapeu town, road 18B from Attapu town to Phu Cua border gate (Laos); Pak Se bridge across the Mekong River (Laos - Thailand); the roads connecting the southern provinces of Laos with the northeastern provinces - Cambodia and the Central Highlands provinces - Vietnam, the economic zone is located on the road route in ASEAN's plan as ASEAN 11 (Hoi An - Kon Tum - Buon Ma Thuot). - Ho Chi Minh - Moc Bai) and ASEAN 6B (Dung Quat - National Highway 18B Laos).
2. Geographical location
- Located in Po Y Commune, Ngoc Hoi District, Kon Tum Province, Viet Nam
- Distance from Kon Tum city center: 80 km
- Distance from PleiKu Airport: 120 km
- Distance from Quy Nhơn International Port: 300 km
- Distance from Da Nang International Port: 240 km
- Distance from Dung Quat International Port: 260 km
- Industrial Park Zone 1 of Bo Y International Border Gate Economic Zone has infrastructure built according to modern standards that can receive many different investment projects of all fields of production and processing. Investors in Industrial Park Zone 1 of Bo Y International Border Gate Economic Zone will be provided with a complete and synchronous infrastructure system including:
- * Roads: Internal traffic routes in the Economic Border gate are planned in accordance to the traffic system that connects with existing areas and carpeted with concrete, ensuring convenient access to the Land, policies, etc.
- * Rainwater collection and drainage system with technical drainage ditches is arranged along the roads, located inside the sidewalks
- * Electricity supply: Electricity is supplied from the national grid. Enterprises invest in low-voltage power stations depending on their needs.
- * Water supply: in the Economic Zone, there is a clean water supply factory to serve for local people and investors’ needs.
- * Fire Fighting and prevention system: Fire hydrants are arranged along the roads of the Economic Zone.
- * Telecommunications: The communication system is equipped with modern equipment, ensuring stable connection with the highest speed.
- * Plants, landscape: Plants are covered in the roads of the Economic Zone, besides creating a green landscape for the Economic Zone, the green area which is larger than 10% of the total area of the Industrial Zone, also contributes to ensure the ecological environment in the area.
Investment projects in the Industrial Park Zone 1 of Bo Y international border-gate economic zone are applied to investment incentives extremely difficult socio-economic conditions areas. Forms of application of investment incentives include: - Apply the corporate income tax rate lower than the normal tax rate for a definite term or for the entire duration of the investment project; exemption and reduction of corporate income tax; - Exemption from import tax on goods imported to create fixed assets; raw materials, supplies and components for the implementation of investment projects; - Exemption and reduction of land rent, land use levy and land use tax. Investors need to consider their conditions so as to apply suitable investment incentives specified in the Investment Law No. 61/2020/QH14, Decree 31/2018/ND-CP and other relevant laws to determine their incentives. Investors can contact registration agencies such as Economic Zone Management Board, Tax Department Agency , financial agency and customs authority …to receive supports for their type of investment incentive. .
- Investment in the construction of Logistics center , warehouse services, other service of Bo Y International Economic Border Gate ; - Investment in bonded warehouse business; - Investment in Restaurant and Hotels - Other business fields
Download documentsDownload project description
Time to hand over : 30 - 40 days
Time to settle administrative procedures : < 10 days
Complete level of infrastructure : 80% - 90%
Transportation infrastructure : Road, Rail
Representative Of Investment Promotion In Da Nang - Investment Promotion Center for South Vietnam
Office: 5th floor, 103 Le Sat street – Hoa Cuong Nam ward – Hai Chau District Da Nang city.
Phone: 0236 3797689
Kon Tum Economics Zone Management Board
Head office: Kon Tum Economic Zone Management Board
Address: 186 U Re, Kon Tum city, Kon Tum province